The Life and Times of Robin

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Challenge

A friend sent me an email challenging me to answer these questions and forward them to friends and get them to respond. In the spirit of hating forwards, I thought I'd just post my answers on here. I promise to post engagement party pics soon!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a freshman (I think?) in high school at Hutchison in Memphis. I had great friends and hot braces. Life was good.

2. What are 5 items on your to-do list?
1. continue to run every day in order to not die at the Firecracker 5K on Thursday night
2. buy a few good beach reads to take to Florida
3. pack for aforementioned beach trip
4. call Jennie and Kelly (two amazing friends who are also two of my bridesmaids)
5. Pick up new linen pants from PK's (alteration place). Funny how a 30 dollar pair of pants
ends up costing 50...short people have such a hard life!

3. What snacks do you most enjoy?
I am infamous for liking snacks, appetizers, call them what you may.....more than actual meals. My favorites include chips and dip (Houstons/Cheesecake Factory spinach dip anyone?), pita chips with hummus, and tomatoes and fresh mozzarella.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Hmmm, this is hard. At this point in my life, I'd do very little differently. I would pay for medical school, save for the future and for my kids, and perhaps buy a nice little house for me (and eventually Patrick). I'd also love to open a free medical clinic, but I think I'd wait until I'm a doctor for that.

5. What places have you lived?
Memphis, TN Dayton, OH Boston, MA Miami, FL

No comments: