The Life and Times of Robin

Monday, April 28, 2008

Mondays, gotta love 'em


Having spent the greater part of my weekend at the peaceful Taylor farm, I'm reminded of the stark contrast between that happy place and my place of work as I sit under glorious halogen lighting. Right about now, I feel like propping my eyes open with toothpicks. A beverage chocked full of caffeine would also be nice. sigh.


That said, I did have a wonderful weekend. Girls night, my friend's baby shower, and the farm were all great fun. I had a great time bringing different groups of friends together for girls night. The farm was very relaxing and the boys cooked all the meals! The rain held out until right after we took our last 4 wheeler ride. Perfect. However, quite disappointingly, I didn't take a SINGLE picture, at least not of anyone that you know (i.e. myself or P). I'll try to be better about that, especially since I mentioned that I'd take lots of pictures. Empty promises I suppose.


In other news, P's best friend from college Kenny and his wife Kristin are the proud parents of a beautiful baby girl, Brynn. yay! We're so happy for you two and we can't wait to meet her!

No comments: