The Life and Times of Robin

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Almost the weekend!


My brother Drew informed me yesterday that he, too, has a blog. When I asked him what it was about, he said it's filled with "arrogant musings". Uhhhh.ok. In short,that is why I won't be sharing his blog link with you. Also in short, my brothers are essentially one big arrogant musing (most of the time)


I'm so looking forward to this much needed 3 day weekend. I have big plans for Friday to attack the list of things I never get done, but also to fill the day with leisurely activities that I also rarely do. Topping my list are the indulgent coffee in bed followed by a trip to the bookstore with absolutely no time constraints....ahhhh, heaven! Friday night, P is working. So, I thought it would be fun to orchestrate a girls night, the classic dinner at Houston's and a movie. I don't do this often enough, especially not with 4 of my friends. fun! Saturday, after attending a friend's baby shower, P and I will be headed to the farm with another couple. I can't wait. The farm is always a great opportunity to get away, get in some quiet time, and relax by the campfire. P is always happy that I can't be chained to the laptop there and that we can do some trail running.


I'll let you know if the weekend turns out as glorious as I've planned it in my head. Surely not, but hopefully I'll have some fun pictures to post.

No comments: